The Happening from Glee. Performed by Demi Lovato, Chris Holfer, and Adam Lambert. ♥ Happy song for all time.
There are many things you can do to impress a guy and get him to like you. Here are some ways I thought that could help you.
1. Guys notice every single, little thing. They even notice the smallest things in the world. Be very nice to him, always be nice and sweet. The sweeter and more caring you are, the better your chance of dating him. Because a guy would want a girl who can be thoughtful and who can take care of him. Try to laugh at his jokes (even if they’re not funny sometimes), he’ll appreciate it. Try to help him with anything he needs, like if he needs help with homework. Offer him something, like candy. So that, he remember you and he’ll know that you always care. When he have a problem, try to help him solve it. Just be there for him.
2. Try to find a spark. Lot’s of people say that opposites attract. But talk to him about the stuff that you both love or some common grounds you both stand on. A guy likes a girl who can understand him. When you talk to him, don’t talk too much about random stuff. Because he might think that your relationship is more of a friendship or like a brother-sister relationship. Be a little flirt, but do not overdo the flirting. Because he might think you’re some crazy person or you’re easy-to-get.
3. Take care of yourself. Do good in school and perform good hygiene. Take a shower, do your hair, do your nails, and put some perfume on. Make-up is not necessary. Keep it simple. The best accessory a girl can wear is her smile. So, keep your teeth clean and healthy. Dress up nicely, those you’re comfortable in. You can wear dresses every once in a while, but not those too short stuff. You don’t have to wear short skirts just to get you noticed. (I mean, you get noticed in those very short skirts, but in a very bad way).
4. Be confident and proud of yourself. Hold your head up high, be happy and smile. No one wants to date a girl who’s always frowning and staring at the ground. The more you act like you don’t need a guy in your life, the more he will want to be yours.
5.Don’t draw to much attention. Guys doesn’t like girls who literally begs for attention. Those girls who post on Twitter all their problems, or their suicidal attempts. Don’t be clingy, try not to overreact about getting him to notice you. Some girls just overdo that.
6. Be funny. Crack a joke every now and then. Guys love it when girls make them laugh. But don’t laugh by yourself. It will kinda be awkward, you know.
7. Last but not least, BE YOURSELF. This is the most important one. Try not to lose yourself and change just to please a guy. If he doesn’t like the way you are, he is NOT WORTHY of you.
Like this if this helped you, and RE-BLOG if you want more people to see this. It won’t do anything harm if you do. ;) You can request more, or you can ask anything to me. Follow me for more!!!